Monday, December 13, 2010

Daily Devo- John 12:43 "Praise Seeker vs Follower"


Why do we do what we do? This was heavy on my heart this morning. As I was preparing to do my daily devo, I can across a friend's blog. This blog spoke deeply to my heart about being a Jesus follower.

 So for today, with permission, I share this friend's blog as my devotion for today.

Just for some background information; Allen Stewart, the author of this blog, is a long time friend. We started going to school together when I was in the fourth grade and we graduated high school together.
We were always great friends, but the one thing about our relationship that is so important, is that Allen led me to Jesus. By the life he lived, and the choices he made, I saw something I needed. For that, I am ETERNALLY grateful!
Today,  Allen has gone on to be a very successful attorney, that practices law with his Jesus shining through in all he does.
So, as we spend time together with Jesus and my friend Allen this morning, keep in mind, whose praise are you seeking?

http://www.allenstewartblog.com/2010/12/praise-from-men/

Chasing After Hearts,
Glenda Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment