Monday, November 23, 2009

Thankful? Really?

www.freefoto.com

I am thankful for so many things! I am so thankful for them that I want to share them with you.

I have a fabulous recipe for make ahead mashed potatoes. They taste great and you do them the day before your big meal and it saves you loads of time on the big day! E-mail me and I will send you the recipe.

The National Christmas Center is a great place to visit when you are in the Lancaster, PA area. Actually, it is worth a special trip . www.NationalChristmasCenter.com.

There is a super car repair place in Salisbury, MD. Peninsula Car Care. The owner Dave Beirman is an honest business man and has an awesome staff. They will fix you right up.

My daughter-in-law has a great creative mind and has done some awesome things for Christmas presents this year. Recipients of those gifts might be reading this so if you would like one of her "sure to please any grandma" ideas e-mail me.

My favorite restaurant of all times is Bay Side Skillet in Ocean City, MD. www.baysideskillet.com. Be sure to have their fresh squeezed OJ and strawberries with Chantilly cream!

The Sight and Sound Theater in PA is awesome. I would recommend any show that they do. I have never seen a bad one.

All of these things I have been talking about all the time! I share them with everybody!

I am thankful for Jesus and what He has done for me.

Silence.

                                                                                                                 www.freefoto.com

Why is it that the one thing I should be most thankful for, I tend to speak the least about? Could it be that I am not as thankful for Jesus as I claim to be?

Ladies, we share the great deals we find on clothes. We share a super buy or sale at the grocery store. We recommend our favorite restaurant or hairdresser. But we are silent about Jesus!

This Holiday season, I am refocusing on the One who is more important than any sale or gift.I need to speak about greatness of my God to everyone!

May I come in contact with NO ONE, and them not catch a word, or action that points them to Jesus!

I am thankful for my Jesus and the gifts He has given.
Talk is cheap! (Cheaper than black Friday sales!)

Here's to action!!!!!

Chasing Their Hearts,
Glenda Johnson
womanaftergod@gmail.com
GlendaJohnson63@twitter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment