Saturday, January 15, 2011

Who Has Your Back?


Guess what? 
I don't have to fight for my honor. 
Or the honor of my husband. 
Or the honor of my family. 
And neither do you!


Psalm 62:7-8
7 My salvation and my honor depend on God;
   he is my mighty rock, my refuge.
8 Trust in him at all times, you people;
   pour out your hearts to him,
   for God is our refuge. 

God is my salvation and what I am, what honor I have comes from HIM! He is my refuge.
All I have to do is trust in HIM at all times.
All YOU have to do is trust in HIM at all times!

So today:
I will let my honor be in the hands of God.
I will trust in HIM at all times.
I will pour out my heart to Him, if I ever have any doubts!

It is freeing to know WHO has your back. 
No matter what.

Chasing After Their Hearts,
Glenda Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment