Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I Want To Touch You

Last night at bible study, a new thought came into my mind,
that I have missed even all these years as I
read Scripture;

Luke 4:40
 40 At sunset, the people brought to Jesus all who had various kinds of sickness, and laying his hands on each one, he healed them.

The creator of all, 
the King of Kings,
the Savior of the world
took the time to touch,
physically touch
His creation.
He didn't have to touch people to heal them.
A simple word, from Him would have sufficed.
But He chose to touch each person,
individually,
personally.
He was saying,
"I want to touch YOU."
So, I am called to be like my Savior.
Who has He called me to touch, 
literally, physically, lovingly
touch today?
 
The power of a touch, could change someone's
day
week
life.
Open my eyes, and my heart today Lord,
to be like You.

Chasing After Their Hearts,
Glenda Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment