Sunday, January 17, 2010

Hostages And Surrender



There is a hostage situation.
It can be resolved only one way.

What is really going on is that I have taken a hostage. And I am being asked to surrender the hostage and myself to the proper authority. I have actually been in this hostage situation for 4 days. It is becoming critical. The one in authority keeps telling me to surrender my hostage and myself to him.

I am at an impasse. I can go no where. I cannot keep my hostage. It is not good for me or him. The only way to help us both,
is for me to surrender.

You see, I was holding my son that is in Haiti hostage. Hostage from the will of God. Hostage from what I insisted the will of God BE for my son.
In doing so, I have held peace and blessings from myself, that God is waiting to give me.

So I surrendered my son to God.

The only thought I can have and believe is this:
My son will either COME home soon, or he will GO home soon.
Either is victory for Jesus.
So below is my heart song for now, for this moment, for peace.

I surrender all, including my son, to Jesus!


All to Jesus I surrender;
All to Him I freely give
I will ever love and trust Him,
In His presence daily live
I surrender all,
I surrender all;
All to Thee, my blessed Savior,
I surrender all.
All to Jesus I surrender;
Humbly at His feet I bow,
Worldly pleasures all forsaken;
Take me, Jesus, take me now.
All to Jesus I surrender;
Make me, Savior, wholly Thine;
Let me feel the Holy Spirit,
Truly know that Thou art mine.
All to Jesus I surrender;
Lord, I give myself to Thee;
Fill me with Thy love and power;
Let Thy blessing fall on me.
All to Jesus I surrender;
Now I feel the sacred flame.
Oh, the joy of full salvation!
Glory, glory, to His Name!


Is there anything in your life you are holding hostage from God?

Surrender. Peace will come.

Chasing Their Hearts,
Glenda Johnson
womanaftergod@gmail.com
http://www.twitter.com/GlendaJohnson63
http://www.facebook.com/BibleBowlGlenda 

No comments:

Post a Comment