Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Cha Cha Cha Changes!!!!!

 It is rapidly changing seasons. I can see it all around me





The leaves are changing colors.
The kids are back in school.
The nights are cooler.
The pumpkins, straw, and scarecrows are replacing bright flowers in everyone's yard.

And things in my life are changing too.
I am serving the community around me with a new group of awesome women.
My family dynamics are changing with the arrival of my mother-in-love who is joining our family home permanently.
I am teaching and speaking again after a healing hiatus.

I am encouraged and excited for all the new CHANGES in my life.

My favorite quote is:
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got." -Author Unknown

I am ready to have the things in my life that need to change to fall out of my life like the leaves are falling off the trees.
I don't just want what I've always gotten. I want BETTER!

To be more effective for God's Kingdom.
To be a better friend.
To use God's resources in a way that glorifies Him.

I want to be the woman God has called me to be!

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!
-2 Corinthians 5:17 (NIV)

Chasing After Their Hearts,
Glenda Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment