Saturday, September 17, 2011

Makin' A Momma Proud


My youngest daughter brought me a "home edition" of her newspaper she had created. It was entitled "News Today". She was very proud of her creation.
This newspaper had a sports section featuring Miley Cyrus playing NFL football. An entertainment section all about a drama performance (that she was in) that has 1,000,000 people in attendance. An obituary for Justin Bieber, two recipes, a game page, advertising for a vacation spot, and a story on a national Bible Bowl  champion and his brothers. My favorite story however was her front page story, that I am sharing, with permission.

(The above picture was on the front page)

REVOLT OF THE BEANIE BABIES
In a shocking turn of events these cuddly companions have revolted against the human race. The FBI has discovered robotic chips implanted in this line of popular stuffed animals. They suspect that terrorists are behind this. The government advises the public to get rid of ALL beanie babies by controlled fire or explosion.
More about this in the next issue.

I love see the creativity being cultivated in my daughter.
Now, off to burn some little stuffed animals.....and send flowers to Justin's mom, I wonder if he collected beanie babies...
(I think the little guy in the left bottom corner is the ring leader)

Chasing After Their Hearts,
Glenda Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment